Wednesday, May 11, 2011

AuntieHood, Eeee...!

I would like to say a HUGE 'Welcome to the World' to our brand spanking new baby nephew, Harry George Jonathan :) & a HUGE 'Congratulations' to my beautiful Brother & Sister-in-law on such an awesome job of creating a real life little person!  

It's so difficult being on the other side of the world at an exciting time like this, when all I really want to do is jump on a plane back to the UK for a lungful of that sweet newborn smell! I have a flight booked in a months time so for now I shall have to eagerly await photo updates & practice some patience! 

Not long now Harry, we love you to the moon & back already & the world seems a much brighter place for having you here with us.

Aunty R (& Uncle M) x

(Photo Via)

No comments:

Post a Comment