Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Homemade Fish Fingers


I am quite possibly the world's worst cook & as a result tend to avoid the kitchen at all costs.  It's not that I'm bad at it, it's just I really don't enjoy it, & tend to buckle under the pressure of a hot stove. Unless it's something sweet that is, baking I lurrrrvvveee...weird isn't it?

Yesterday I stumbled across a yummy recipe for homemade fish fingers in a back copy of my favourite magazine known to mankind Frankie, & decided to surprise Mark with something other than my 3 signature dinner dishes that I've had on rotate since 2004 :) 


I served them with couscous & salad & they were simply delicious...even if I do say so myself!

Rx

PS - I also baked banana & walnut muffins which we proceeded to wolf down for dessert.  We then sat on the sofa & nursed babies of the food variety for the rest of the evening!  Health kick starts tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment